Thursday, March 6, 2008

Hubby-2, Me-1

Wait...did I count that right? Well in any case I know he's winning without going upstairs for the replay. Hubby plugs in my cell phone to charge without me asking all the time. I actually only realized this last night. I had been thinking that my cell phone battery lasts a reeeeeeeeally long time. Hmmm, I said-when was the last time I charged this thing? The answer came to me when I saw it plugged in on the kitchen counter in the middle of the night during a baby feed. (Forehead slap): never. I have never charged it. I've had it for, oh, years. And since I've been married 4 years, I would gander that I haven't charged it for 4 years. Now I wonder...who's really winning? Hubby for being so damn considerate? Or me...for never having to lift a finger? Either way this competition is heating up. And either way, I WIN. Score.

No comments: