Sunday, March 30, 2008

Pre-punishment?

Before the grocery shopping I was clothes shopping. I had baby boy in the sling and I smelled something nasty, so I zipped into the washroom to change him. There was nothing in his pants, so a little air with a big smell escaped I guessed. But, he decided to freak out before we could leave the washroom and demanded some food. So I slipped him into the sling and thought I could nurse while on the move. No such luck. He freaked out at that too. So I hauled his beet red, angry face out of the sling, and reattached him to the boob while standing in the can. But he didn't like that either....so I figured he needed a burp. Up on the shoulder he went....

BURRRRRRRP. EXPLODING SHIT. PROJECTILE VOMIT. CRYING.

In that order.

I need to go do laundry.

No comments: